Tuesday 5 June 2012

First dating with my hubby at Cameron Highlando

On the way go to cameron hignlands ,You will see the waterfall.You must stop at there to take a photo.

This is our first lunch at there...It is cheap...

I take the picture at Rose Gaeden...there is a lot of species rose...

This is the picture that I like the most...

Make a wish......

Like the bird right....It is unique....

This cactus 39 years already..

This is 40 years old...

The oldest one...41 years alreary..

Let's take the picture with these beautiful flowers....



Aiyo...I'm waiting so long already...You finish take 
                                                      picture already o not????


Juicy strawberry....

The estate tea at there...There is a factory called 'BOH'.


Before back..we buy a lot of vegetables...It is really fresh and cheap...

Jagung is my favourite...

No comments:

Post a Comment